Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Fotos....


This was a very pretty candle holder.  Unfortunately, I cracked a tiny portion at the top last year, and despite my best efforts, a piece came out as I was putting away my Christmas treasures.  Because I liked the paintings on it so much, I hated to part with it.  Practicality won out though, so I took multiple photos of it which I can always refer back to.


I happened to be down at the "retirement" house for a few minutes earlier in the week and took several photos of the remaining damage from the storm known as "Sandy".  There is a great deal to be done, but having photos to stare at gives me time to take notes and plan just how we can work with the new space the storm opened up to us.  

I must say I find it extremely handy having a camera in my phone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment