Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fotos....


Difficult to see, but the flowers of the amaryllis are almost there......



The last few evenings, the Englishman has gone in search of Bentley after dinner. We've discovered that he's been doing "undercover work," probably due to the extreme cold, both in and out of our house.


And we look forward to the arrival of Barney tomorrow, who will be visiting for a few days while his "Mom" (daughter #1) is in London on business with the Englishman. 

Have I been feeling jealous about their trip?  Heck no - I've been spending my time compiling a shopping list for items from my favorite spots on Marleybone Street. 

I also tease the Englishman that I know the real reason he goes over to London periodically is to brush up on his accent.

Wishing everyone a lovely, snow free, warming up, safe travels weekend.  For you Downton fans out there - keep the kleenex close come Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment