Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tip for a Tuesday....


Stock Up!

Seems like everyone I know is sick these days with any one of a number of illnesses - flu, sinus infection, ear infection, lingering cold....

Just in case the sick bug decides to take up residence in our house, I made a list of items I felt would be necessary to help us cope, checked my supplies, and then purchased what was missing.

What's on hand?  Things like multiple boxes of tissues, hand wipes, Lysol wipes, paper cups and fever reducing tablets.

In addition, I tried to think about items we use daily and made sure there was an adequate supply in the cupboard, so if I find myself confined to the house, I know I won't have to send anyone to the store for me. Things like: deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash, cotton balls, body lotion, lip balm, toilet paper, etc.

Should there be an unexpected snowfall, we've also stocked up on such necessities as jugs of water, dog food and treats, baking supplies, frozen chicken, and a few mandatory bars of chocolate.

Here's hoping that the better prepared I am, the less likely it is that either sickness or snow will arrive at my door.



1 comment: