Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tip for a Tuesday....

I came across this page, tucked inside the cover of my copy of Simple Abundance this morning.  It had been sent home from my daughters' school with our weekly packet, many years ago now.  I thought the suggestions, listed as resolutions, were valuable.  I was unable to discover the true source of this page and therefore cannot assign proper credit.  It reads as follows:


Seven Resolutions for a Better Life

     With the arrival of a new year, resolutions seem to be the order of the month.  Listed below are 7 resolutions to help you experience success in your daily living.  These ideas are appropriate for the entire family.

Resolution 1
     I will begin and end the day with positive thoughts. In the morning I will be encouraged by the day ahead.  In the evening I will think about what went right during the day.

Resolution 2
     I will take frequent mental and physical breaks to keep from overloading my system.  Time out for myself is important.

Resolution 3
     I will eat right and not skip meals.  My body needs good nutrition to fight off illness and stress.

Resolution 4
     I will try to take a walk outside at least once a day.  I will engage in some type of physical activity as often as possible.

Resolution 5
     I will choose to associate with supportive friends and will in turn be a supportive friend to others.

Resolution 6
     I will try to spend more time reading and helping others and less time watching t.v.

Resolution 7
     I will try to become a more positive person.  I will work on the rough edges and polish the whole person.

Simple. Direct. Doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment