Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday's Thought for the Day....


"The only disability in life is a bad attitude"
Scott Hamilton

Oh, how true!  Having a good or positive attitude can truly make all the difference for me.

A dear friend gave me an amaryllis bulb as a gift this Christmas.  My first thought was, "I wish she hadn't wasted her money. It'll never grow". Then I paused and decided, why not? Let's try going for a positive approach, instead of my usual negative one. 

I'm both surprised and delighted to report that the bulb is actually growing!
Photo to follow in a few more weeks....

3 comments:

  1. That's good - I can stop threatening it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there's that British sense of humour again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't know you were married to "The Englishman" if I stopped.

    ReplyDelete