Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday's thought for the day....

For years now I've been collecting quotes in a couple of notebooks that sort of "speak to me", as my middle daughter would say.  I like to share them with friends and family, especially through emails.  And because I find that I thrive when following some sort of schedule, I've decided that I will set aside Thursday to post a quote.  So now Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are set with dedicated post categories. Life is so much easier when I simplify!

"View your sensitivity as your strength, your vulnerability as your wisdom. Be humble but not self-effacing.  Struggle to bring forth all that is of deep meaning to you and express these feelings; share your insights with others"
                                                               
                                                                         Alexandra Stoddard, from her book Making Choices


Reminds me of the line in A Charlie Brown Christmas when Linus says, "That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."  This is what my blogging is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment